The North Alabama SolidWorks Users group (NASWUG) is a SolidWorks User Group based in Huntsville, AL. The group was formed in September 2004. The NASWUG group meets every other month in the evening hours usually starting at 5:00pm.
NASWUG-RSA is a satellite group that meets on the “off” months of NASWUG. All NASWUG-RSA meetings take place on the grounds of the Redstone Arsenal during an extended lunch hours. Meeting usually run from 11:00am – 1:00pm. (Times may vary due to conference room scheduling.) All attendees of NASWUG-RSA meetings must have their own access to the Arsenal.
To provide resources for all North Alabama SolidWorks users to share information in the usage of SolidWorks Software as well as to provide an outlet to explore new software applications to enhance engineering processes.
Benefits of User Group Membership
- Learn More about SolidWorks and SolidWorks related products
- Better educate yourself on how SolidWorks can be used
- Network with your peers
- Share experiences and technical presentations that can help provide you and your company with valuable real-world techniques and methodologies.
- Food, refreshments, and prizes usually provided for each meeting.
- Co-Leader – Ricky Jordan
- Co-Leader – Brian McElyea
How to become a NASWUG Member