As we announced last week, NASWUG will hold our 2011 NASWUG Year End Meeting next Tuesday night. (November 1, 2011)
I thought I would have some fun with this and do a Top Ten List. – So here goes!
TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND THE 2011 NASWUG YEAR END MEETING
1. You could win a 3Dconnexion SpaceExplorer! Many 3D CAD pros swear by these devices. The retail value for this device is $299.00 (USD). Click the image below to learn more.
2. You could win a 6 month license of SolidProfessor Online SolidWorks Training! This has all the courses that align with the SolidWorks Premium offering. The retail value is $400.00 (USD).
3. Be a part of HISTORY and attend the 50th NASWUG Meeting! I am challenging everyone to attend and help us break our attendance record! There is not a better time to do this!
4. I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like FREE FOOD! Come join the fun!
5. See first hand why the SolidWorks Community of Users is the strongest CAD user group in the world.
6. Meet the man who helped START the SolidWorks User Group movement: Richard Doyle
7. Be one of the first in Huntsville to see SolidWorks 2012.
8. Meet other Huntsville area CAD professionals who use SolidWorks.
9. Learn Tips and Tricks within the Software that will make you more efficient as a CAD user.
10. If you don’t win one of the Grand Prizes….don’t worry…we have MORE Door Prizes to give away!
SPECIAL PRIZE: I will have a special prize for the user group member who brings the most CAD users from their company to the meeting!
This will truly be a special event and you don’t want to miss it! If you haven’t already sent in your RSVP, now is the time to do it. Here is the link to RSVP Sign Up Form:
If you have any questions about the meeting, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me (email@example.com). I truly hope to see you there!